Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thanks for loving me always...^^

This little cute piggy...
Record sweet words inside, jus like a sunshine for my day...
Thanks lot n lots, little buddy--HuiLing...Muacksss...^^

Bibimbap... Thanks again for my korean frens...
Really appreciate wat u all ve done for me...^^
It's jus so touched...Sa Lang Hey~~

Snowflake... After waiting for whole morning...
This was the cooling reagent for me & "SALT"...lol...^^
Thanks lots, jus cant forget the help from u, (Brad Pitt maybe, lol...)

When I was so down yesterday, but the god willing to giv me so much present to cheer me up...
Dear all... (especially family & dear dear), I'm so proud & grateful to ve u all with me...
I'll jus put my promise here, I'll nvr giv up in watever i do...
Muacksss to all...^^

No comments: