Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm Back....^^

Really a busy 2nd yr life
now only finish all, ve my own time to update my blog^^

Flash back to wat i ve done...
ptum, acd, sukmum, mpp...
after all effort i put, but ppl can jus forget it cos my careless in others
althought tat's bit hurt for me, but i noe tat's common
ppl re not the one who always trust u, they re not ready to accept ur reason
but family re, they re always wif me

I think i need to plan my free time now again...
study, exchange programme, piano, swimming n FAMILY
It's time for me to study
find exchange programme
learn piano swimming training
of course need care more family, maybe it's time to go find a job
spend my time n effort on wat more valuable
at least to those ppl who appreciate

Dun take anything as granted
ppl re not always back up for me, even they promise before
thus, must jiayou... be independent, be strong...

1 comment:

yishi said...

dear...u will in JB within may ar? for hw long holiday ?